Happy Monday! We’re back this week to share our latest release updates. This release features some highly requested improvements to gear us up for an exciting Q1. Let’s dive in!
New Features and Improvements
Admins can view users by email
Workspace admins can now easily identify users by their emails in the user list by navigating to My Workspace > Users. This makes it easy for you to deactivate duplicate or inactive users in larger teams.
Admins and team creators can now delete teams. If you make a team by mistake or simply want to remove an inactive one, we’ve made it possible. Just head over to My Workspace > Teams, select the team you want to delete, and click on the underscore icon to proceed.
Sort Tasks by Task Title
You can now sort your tasks by Title A-Z or Z-A. If you find yourself adding title tags like many of our users do, this new addition to the sort menu on the sprint column will make it easier for you to identify tasks based on the these tags.
Other Important Improvements
- Fixed an issue where the error message would not show when user permissions were changed in the user management tab
- Fixed Team Deletion bug when there are no completed sprints
- Fixed an issue where the Sprint Complete button would blink erroneously after sprint start or end dates were changed
- Fixed a permission issue where users were unable to delete past empty sprints
- Improved overall responsiveness of the Slack App
- Several backend changes to support game changing features to be shipped Q1 2021
Visit the app and try out these new features today. And feel free to leave us your feedback @taradotai or in the comment section below!