This week, we’re introducing a new formatting toolbar for requirements, GitHub issue import section, task sorting, and more!
New formatting toolbar in Requirements
You asked, we listened! By incorporating your feedback into our design process, we’ve come up with a brand new look for requirements. Our new scrollable and sticky formatting toolbar, allows users to easily edit and view their long-form requirements.
GitHub Issue Import Section
Imported issues from Github will now have their own section on the Sprint Planning page. As users connect their GitHub accounts, all imported issues will be displayed as tasks in the Backlog column. More to come on issue imports!
Sort Tasks in The Sprint Column
During standup, or as you plan your current sprint, you can now sort tasks by assignee, task status, or date created. This should help as you quickly navigate through tasks in the current sprint.
Other Major Improvements
- Email Notifications for Comments: email notifications are now available for comments in tasks. You will now receive notifications when your teammates leave a comment on a task. Both collaborators and assignees, will receive email notifications.
- Delete Confirmation Dialog Box for Comments: for additional security, you will be prompted to confirm deletion when removing a task comment.
- Reordered Task Modal: the Subtasks section has been moved up in the task modal, allowing you to easily reorder and view their sub-tasks.
- Performance Improvement for Task Modal and Sprint Details page: expect faster page loads here.
- (Fixed) Crashed app when unselecting an assignee
- (Fixed) Cursor styling when hovering over subtasks
- (Fixed) Issues with in-line images placement inside the editor
- Backend fixes and querying improvements
- UI Fixes across the platform
These are features that have been requested by our community, and we would love to hear your feedback below or on Twitter @taradotai. Check this space for more exciting updates from our team!