In this week’s release, we’re helping you and your team review open pull requests faster, with an updated experience in Home. Once your Git is integrated, Tara will surface relevant pull request data with live statuses, to help accelerate your sprints.
[New] Pull request reviews
You can now review pull requests directly through Tara by syncing with Git:
- View open PRs and their corresponding branch
- View PR status — whether the pull request is ready to be merged, pending code review, or pending new changes
- See any related comments (you can do so by clicking on the chat bubble on the right of the table)
- View PRs assigned or created by you
If you need to sort your PRs, simply do so by navigating to the upper right corner and choose the desired sorting order. You can sort by date or by PR status.
*** Currently, this feature is only available for Github, and will be released for Gitlab shortly. If you have not enabled GitHub sync, please see this Product Guide article for instructions on how to connect with GitHub.***
💡 Tip: Always be closing! Closing pull requests early and often is a good practice to run sprints on time and accelerate time to release.
- New hyperlink button for text editor: you can now add a URL to text inside a requirement on the fly, with a new button in the formatting toolbar
- Automatic status update for PR/commits in the task modal: any status changes to a pull request or commit related to a task will be reflected in the task modal.
- New onboarding experience: this release also features an improved onboarding experience for new users.
Other Bug Fixes
- (Fixed) Tutorial cards not closing.
- (Fixed) Installed integration tooltip for non admins
- (Fixed) Bad UI in complete sprint modal.
- (Fixed) Updated incomplete & inactive sprint status
- (Fixed) Completed sprint view
Try out these new features and let us know your thoughts- in the comment section below or send us a tweet @taradotai. And don’t forget to tune in next week for more exciting updates from Tara- our team is working hard to help teams stay productive and connected, no matter in-office or at home.